Friday, January 20, 2012

Vegan Pizza Night

Let’s see…if I need to go 20 miles to get home from work, is it normal that it should take me an hour and a half to do so? No, I am not walking there either. And a half an hour of this is for me to go one mile. Thank God for YouTube

Anyhoo, since my days seem to be so long, the husband has taken it upon himself to prepare dinner for us for when I get home. They have all been so scrumptious that I felt I needed to document them.

Night one:
Heavenly pasta..see previous post.

Night two:
Vegan Pizza.

This bad boy was all the deliciousness of a normal pizza, minus the seasoning of guilt. I thought that I would miss the cheese on this, but there were no tears shed over the absence of a belated friend, only smiles from half of the pie being mine.

The crust was a pre-made crust from Trader Joe’s. You know the kind. The ones that are in the little bags in the refrigerated section.
Now the fun part:

Spread that gluten out on some rosemary and garlic infused olive oil
Coat the top of her with some basil hinted pizza sauce, homemade is always preferred.
Dice up some black olives, broccoli, green peppers, onions, and really anything your little heart desires, and stick ‘er in the oven! Read the back of the TJ plastic bag for the recommended time, and sit back, relax and take in the awesomeness with a nice rerun of Running Wilde. Yeah, I know it's super easy and anyone could have figured it out, but hey, it was AWESOME. Now time for Will Arnett.




No comments:

Post a Comment